Welcome to CRI
Contemporary Research in India (CRI) is an open access, peer-reviewed & referred Multidisciplinary International Journal with quarterly periodicity aims at providing academic and intellectual platform to the scholars worldwide. It publishes research articles from Agriculture, Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Engineering and Technology, Law, Education, Medicine and so on. The Journal promotes interdisciplinary studies with pursuit of excellence in the methodic & scientific research adopting standard research norms of the streams.
The journal is published quarterly in print form; however, online open access is provided to the research community worldwide. The Journal will also help to explore creative and research talents published in the form of research articles, reviews, poetry, short story, etc. with a view to establish, understand and maintain harmony among different disciplines and spheres. Above all, emphasis and priority will be given to pure research as it will mould the world in future. The purpose is to disseminate an authentic body of research which further promotes knowledge, understanding and an intellectual exercise the research fraternity.
Although, multidisciplinary in nature, the journal follows internal compartmentalization of experts from the areas concerned with meticulous review & evaluation of the manuscript from the experienced peer-reviewers from different parts of the world.
- Publication of Research Articles from varied faculties with Multidisciplinary Approach
- Peer-review by two experienced reviewers from the faculty/area concerned from different parts of the world
- Follows strict academic discipline and norms of research publication
- Open access with aim to provide optimum publicity to the research article to the global platform
- Vision to promote international exchange of research developments
- Special issues to promote publicity of the conferences in the form of Proceedings
- Selected for Indian Citation Index (ICI) on 21 April 2017
- Registrar of News Paper of India
- NAAS Rating 2017: 3.23
- Global Impact Factor: 0.9 (2015-16)